25 August 2010

Day 2 - My Crush

(Author's note - Based on some of the items, I think this list may have been created by someone much younger than myself. Oh well...)

Dear Dominic~

I have been admiring you from afar for some time now. I think that you are extremely attractive and quite entertaining. While I only know you as a handful of characters that you've portrayed, I like to think that you are a charming, funny guy who would be very interesting to have a conversation with.

I think you should be flattered to know that I first noticed you in your role as a hobbit. Yes...I saw through the prosthetics and hairy feet and saw someone of interest. I thoroughly enjoyed your commentary on the films' DVDs. I was so impressed by how close you seemed to you fellow actors. I can only imagine the fun that you all had during filming.

I have to thank you, also, for introducing me to LOST. Had you not been a cast member, I doubt that I would have watched the series at all, let alone been a edge-of-my-seat fan for six seasons. I do wish that you would do more projects in the States.

Becky

No comments: