Dear Mike~
I feel so lucky that I can address this letter to you. My sincerest wish is that all young married people could consider their spouse to be their best friend. While I love you deeply and have been able to explore a new level of passion with you, I think that it is our friendship and partnership that is the strongest base to our relationship and our family.
I trust you with my heart and my mind and with everything that I have, am and will be. You are an amazing man and have helped guide me to become the person that I am today. You have taught me strength, self-worth and happiness. You have supported me through sadness and celebrated with me in times of intense joy.
While there are times that I am hard on you, I hope you know that I love and respect you always. Thank you for being my partner in everything. I love you.
Becky
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment