Just a few of my favorite things. It may take me a while, but I'll work my way through the alphabet eventually. I got this meme from my cousin, Meshelleyn.Apple juice - This is by far my favorite fruit juice, and I prefer to drink it at room temperature.
Aunties - I have the best Auntie in the world and I miss her dearly now that she is no longer home in Kansas. I also love being an auntie (or Titi, as the nephews put it), and have the greatest nephews ever!!!
Animals - I have three fabulous familiars that roam my house - Kitty, Nina, and Bella. I also love wild animals and am completely inspired by people who work with animals. If I could start over again, I'd love to be a wildlife rehabilitator.
Amber - This is my favorite stone and I'm building up a small collection of jewelry with amber. I love the way it looks with my red hair, and I just always feel good when I'm wearing it.
Books - I can not even begin to describe how much I love reading. I think it sometimes drives Mike crazy because I'll spend entire days reading when I can. I prefer to own my own books rather than go to the library, because I will read a book over and over. I do, however, have a nice little book exchange going with my friend, Mary. I love that we have such similar tastes!!!
Blogs - I am such a wanna be blogger, but I love reading other blogs. Doing so is one of my favorite things to do in the morning, and something I really look forward to.
Bags - Though I have recently learned to control myself, I love purses and bags!!!
Boulevard Wheat - There's just nothing like a cold Bully Wheat with lemon on a hot day! Just saying this makes me really wish that this crazy schizophrenic Kansas winter was over all ready.
Beverly Hills 90210 - *blushes* I can't help it. I love the old reruns. I could sit and watch the old Kelly-Dylan-Brenda love triangle unfold for hours!!! I even started watching the new version with all those painfully skinny teenyboppers, but we no longer get the CW in Lawrence. *sigh*
Birthdays - I especially love my birthday and will celebrate for days and days if I can. I also love celebrating for other people and doing things for them. Everyone should get excited about that one day that is simple all about them.
Barack Obama - Love him! I am so thrilled to see how his presidency unfolds and how the entire world responds to the changes he will bring about.
Becky - That's me. I'm proud to add this one. The last three or four years have been a big time of healing for me. It's never been too bad, but self-esteem just does not come easily for me.
I'm going crazy, because I'm sure there is so much more that I could add. I guess these really must be my favorite things, though, since they just jumped to mind.
What are your favorite things?

No comments:
Post a Comment