
Let's see if I can do better on K & L than I did on J. That was just sad!
Kids - I love working with kids and watching them grow and change. I just can't get enough of that rare sense of wonder and awe that they have for every little thing. Something as small as watching snow turn to water turn to ice...that's amazing to them. I think adults would be a lot happier if they still had a little wonder and awe.
Kohls - This is one of my favorite places to shop...everything is always on sale!!!
Kisses - I'm a total sucker for affection.
KBear - One of my dearest friends. We don't get to see each other as often now that we no longer work together, but we do what we can. She has the biggest heart and the dearest soul. I love to talk to her about things I share with few people. Most of all, though, I love to make her laugh.
LOST - Best. Show. Ever. That's pretty much all I have to say.
Laughter - I love to laugh. I love to make other people laugh. It's just all good and helps me remember what is good in life.
Love - Seriously...who doesn't love love? I'm all about it.
Ummm...I think that's all I got on this one. What are your favorite things?

No comments:
Post a Comment