~ Last weekend was my nephew's 7th birthday. First of all, this is the greatest kid in all creation...he's smart, polite, funny, and has a wide variety of interests. My grandmother got him a biography of Barack Obama. Sounds funny right? Well, when Logan opened it, his response was, "Yes! I wanted this one!" Who says we don't grow democrats in Kansas? Look for the picture of his gap-toothed excitement with my Weekly Winners on Sunday.
~I got my own
~I get to go to Florida!!! I bought my plane tickets this week to go to a work-related conference in Orlando, FL. That will strike one more state off my list, giving me 21 states that I've spent a significant amount of time (at least over night) in. The best part, though, is that I get to visit my aunt. She's lived in St. James City (an island off the Gulf Coast) for about three years. She is going to drive the three hours to Orlando to get me and I'll spend the weekend with her after my conference is over. I could not be more excited!
~I had The Plague this week. Some might call it a cold, but I'm here to tell you otherwise. I was practically dead on my feet Tuesday...my boss even forced me to go home early. I went to bed at 8:30 two nights in a row! I'm starting to feel better, but every once in a while it still jumps me. My eyes are watery and my head is at least twice its normal size. Stay tuned for the inevitable two-month cough that will follow.
Wow...I thought I would have more to say than that. I guess I'm more boring than I realized. Oh well.

No comments:
Post a Comment