10 February 2009

Alphabet Soup - G & H


Gilmore Girls
- I can't help it, they are just fabulous!!! I own all seven seasons on DVD and still watch it most afternoons at 4:00. It just makes me happy!

Gaea - This is where Mike and I go camping and one of my favorite places in the entire world. It's just so beautiful and peaceful.

Games - We have a fun little game shelf, and I love busting something out when we have people over. Occasionally, Mike and I will play Battleship or Uno for no good reason. Good times...

Home - To quote Laura Ingles, "Home is the nicest word there is!" Whether it's snuggling up for the evening in our little apartment or going to Topeka to visit my parents, there is just no place nicer than home.

Hot Feta Dip - If you ever go to Mad Greek in Lawrence, it is a must-have appetizer. Just a warning, hot refers to taste, not temperature. Good stuff!!!

Hot Wings - I totally go through fazes when I just completely crave hot wings. I don't care where they come from, I just love them. I especially like the boneless wings, though, because you can eat them with a fork and don't have to get your fingers nasty.

Wow...I'm really slacking on this one. Hmmm. Anyway, what are your favorite things?

No comments: