19 November 2008

At Home At Last!!!

I just have to say that my October and November have been absolutely crazy so far! In two months, I was out of town 7 times and spent a total of 11 nights in hotels. Ridiculous!!! Now I am home, and I don't have to go out of town for work again until January 7. I would like to thank any available deity for that small gift!

Things I'm looking forward to right now:
  • Seeing the Twilight midnight premier Thursday/Friday at midnight
  • Having the day off on Friday
  • Only having a two-day work week next week (I'm not really, however, looking forward to Thanksgiving...)
  • My birthday!!!
  • My body learning to regulate itself
So in case that last one sounds odd, I'll explain...I am now off of Vitamin P (also known as birth control) for the first time in almost 9 years. Our current plan is to give my body some time to relax and then begin trying for a family in 2009...February, maybe. I'm pretty psyched about this prospect. I've always known that I wanted to be a mother, and it's so exciting watching Mike get used to the idea of being a father. Lets just hope that we have something really exciting to celebrate this time next year!!!

No comments: