To say that I had fun at Renee' bachelorette party on Saturday would be a major understatement. I have never seen a nearly-empty bar come alive like it did when we rolled into Slow Ride.
Armed with a booklet of "tasks" for the girl to do, we were not shy about engaging the help of the leather-clad patrons. I have to give a shout out to Jason, Justin (hottest guy in the place), Bob the Builder (just long enough), and "The Crack Man" (I hope he found that quarter) for their enthusiastic participation. My only thumbs down goes to whoever bought the Dirty Pit Bull on Crack (or what ever it was) for poor Cristy. At least Renee' was smart enough not to drink it. I'm also happy to say that there was no vomitage...at least not out in public.
Overall, I think I learned one thing Saturday night...it is not smart to use a night out with the girls as a way to break in new heals. Nothing good will come of that.
08 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment