This is pretty much what I expected when I started my blog. It's been a month since I've last posted. *Shock* So let's catch up...
Life has been completely crazy at work. We've yet to hire a full staff and have had some other staffing issues, so this is officially the first day in two weeks that I've been able to sit at my desk and get work done rather than be subbing in a classroom. Please notice that I say working and I'm actually blogging right now...work is a relative term, I guess.
Other than work...Things at home are great. Mike and I are leaving with Bella tomorrow for a four day camping trip. I have only been camping once before, so I'm psyched. Hopefully the weather will continue to be mild and slightly overcast without raining. We'll see how Bella handles her first experience with the wild.
I've gotten to spend a lot of special time with Logan lately and hear all about the exciting world of kindergarten. If you don't know what Banana Tag or Mosquito Tag are, you are missing out!!! Hopefully we'll be planning a sleep-over in Lawrence with a visit to the Natural History Museum soon. Along with hanging out with Logan, I've also gotten to have some time hanging out with Dylan and Kris. It's always fun to chat and gossip with my sister-in-law, but there's nothing quite like holding such a perfect, beautiful baby! It never ceases to amaze me just how much he looks like Logan. I'm beginning to hope that my own children are heavy sleepers, because I find it hard to let Dylan sleep without wanting to tickle his toes or touch his perfect little nose. Babies are so wonderful!!! I know that it's a few years down the road yet, but I can't wait until Mike and I get to be parents someday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment